- Start a blog about how pissed off you are that Hillary Clinton lost the primary.
- Offer no real solutions, just make sure you talk about how much Barack Obama sucks.
- Write posts and tell people you’re only 18, they’ll think you’re smarter.
- Get three of your friends Get five of your friends to leave lots of comments. Make sure they use different user names so it’ll look like a lot of different people.
- Use words like “presumptuous nominee” and “Obamabots”.
- Accuse said “Obamabots” of caring enough about you to hack into your blog. Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you.
- IMPORTANT: do not tolerate dissent. Immediately delete any comments that are not fawning, glowing, or supportive.
- For further inspiration, click here.
(FYI, I’ve been eyeballing this blog for several weeks now. A couple of days ago, and much to my absolute shock, I left a comment which was promptly deleted. Here’s the comment, you tell me if it was over-the-top:
“Sexism cuts both ways, doesn’t it? One could argue that that picture up there is pretty damn sexist.
I don’t understand your vitriol. I get it, you don’t like Obama, but posts like these are way over the top.
Hillary put up a good fight, but it’s over. And CGI crowds? Please. People like Obama, get over it and move on.”)