Daners tagged me. Thanks Daners. Much love. I’ve done this about a million times on several different fourms, but I guess I’ll play again. There must be something you guys don’t know about me. I won’t be tagging anyone else though, but please do write some interesting things about yourself if you want to.
- Once when I was in college I spent a summer in Colorado City, AZ on an archeological dig. Colorado City is the town where all the polygamous Mormons live. I think the media is giving them a bad rap in some ways, they weren’t nearly the freaks the press is making them out to be.
- I’m a very picky eater. For example, I hate cooked carrots but I’ll eat them raw.
- I’m a conjoined triplet. My other thirds are a Little Fluffy Cat and a Little Person. OK, I’ve never really met either of them, but such is the nature of internet relationships.
- I have met two internet friends, Daners and Shadodottir.
- I’ve been with Mr. Rizzuto for 13 years, married for 11. As much as I joke about him (and as much as I joke about wanting to fark Orlando) I couldn’t imagine not being married to him. I’m pretty sure we’ll be together until one of us drops dead.
- Nevertheless, I’ve recently decided that, despite the obvious health risks to everyone involved, I’d let Mr. Rizzuto fark Amy Winehouse. Because she’s awesome.
- Sometimes my kids gang up on me.
- Sometimes I worry about my parenting skills.
- I’m (distantly) related to this guy.
- When I was 8 my brother and I were on Wonderama. I got to play the snake can game and I won a Bugs Bunny tape recorder. And yes, I did get a goodie bag with an Oral B toothbrush, Lenders bagels and a pack of Fruit Stripe gum.
Here’s a video of the snake can game. It’s kinda long, so don’t feel obligated to watch the whole thing.